Goldsboro Police Department Traffic Accident Reports
Have you been involved in a serious traffic accident that was responded to by the Goldsboro Police Department? If so, we highly recommend that you request a copy of your accident report.
Victims of serious vehicle accidents are often left with large medical bills, property damage, and a loss of income. Traffic collision reports are filled out by the responding officer, which contain important information that can help you retrieve the maximum compensation for your suffering.
Here is how you can get a copy of your Goldsboro Police Department accident report.
How to Request a Copy of Your Goldsboro Police Department Accident Report
According to the Goldsboro Police Department’s official website, you may request a copy of your report online. Expect to wait roughly 10 days until your report becomes available.
Requesting (and Receiving) Your Accident Report Online
To request your report online, fill out the form found at this link: policereports.lexisnexis.com. Enter the following:
- In addition to at least one of the options below:
- Report Number
- Last Name and Date of the Incident
- Last Name and Street
Important Notes about Requesting Your Report:
- The Goldsboro Police Department does charge a fee through the LexisNexis website for traffic accident reports. A report costs between $10.00 – $17.00.
- Your request will be reviewed before your report is released.
- If you have any questions, you may call the Goldsboro PD at 919-580-4200.
Injured in a Car Accident?
Contact an experienced car accident lawyer such as Harry Albritton with Irons & Irons P.A. in Greenville, NC today. You can request a free, no obligation case review. Let us help you get the money you deserve.